I always find it interesting to know what people are reading, and the good resources they have discovered in other mediums. For this reason, I have compiled a list of books, blogs and podcasts that I am currently learning from.
Here are the books I am currently reading:
1) The Bible. I have been reading it through this year, and am in the book of Joel right now.
2) Leaders Who Last by Dave Kraft – Written by a 70 year old about timeless wisdom.
3) Radical by David Platt – I’ve been meaning to get started on this one. Finally beginning it.
4) Parenting Today’s Adolescent by Dennis & Barbara Rainey
5) What Your Son Isn’t Telling You by Michael Ross & Susie Shellenberger
6) A Praying Life by Paul Miller – Going through this book with a friend. Excited to see what I learn through it.
Books I recently finished:
1) Epic by John Eldredge – Great little book on the story God is telling
2) Lone Survivor by Marcus Lettrell – Great book on a soldier’s experience in Iraq.
3) Courage and Consequence by Karl Rove – A long book, but a good read for the most part.
4) 48 Days To The Work You Love by Dan Miller – Excellent book. I have walked through this book with a few different men. It has been a great read to all I recommended it to.
1) Michael Hyatt – A great blog. Full of good resources.
2) Chris Legg – A good friend, and therapist. Great insight on marriage and family issues.
3) Brad Lomenick – Just stumbled on this one. So far, so good.
4) Matt Lantz – Another good friend. Addresses some good issues.
1) Andy Stanley’s Leadership Podcast – A great monthly leadership podcast
2) Pine Cove Summer speaker sessions – Have listened to Pete Briscoe, Matt Carter, Gary Brandenburg, Tim Muelhoff so far…
So how about you? I’m interested to hear about the resources you have discovered. Do tell….