Here are a few things I think you might be interested to know about…
1. Give Them Grace – I have mentioned that I am reading this book a few times from my Twitter account. Although I’m still not done with it yet, it could end up being my favorite book on parenting. The first chapter is great. There are a few chapters that are a bit more slow, but I really like the points they are emphasizing. I’d highly encourage you to read it.
2. Sky View Free – If you have an iphone or ipad, this is such a good app. I’ve been outside with my boys showing them the different stars and constellations, as they line up on my iphone/ipad wherever I point it. So good.
3. Evernote Essentials – This ebook is great for helping you get your feet off the ground with Evernote. I have been using Evernote over the past year or so, but I used it more for scribbling notes from meetings or just reminders here and there. After hearing Michael Hyatt go on and on about this ebook, I finally decided to get it. I have made a complete change in how I use it, and am beginning to see the value of it more and more.
4. Jesus, My Father, The CIA, And Me – I’ve heard a lot about this book. Haven’t read it yet, but is on my list for vacation after the summer.
5. Google+ – Yes, I know, another social network. I’m not sure what I think about this one yet, as I don’t know much about it. People have written that there are nice advantages to Google+. So far, all I am interested in is the multiple person video capability. If you are already on it, you can find me here.